AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands — ISE Booth #11-D130 — February 07, 2017 — Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted global leader for video creation and management solutions, will showcase Mediasite Join, a Unified Communication (UC) solution, at Integrated Systems Europe 2017 this week.
Building on the market-leading Mediasite Video Platform, Mediasite Join extends the value of UCC by seamlessly integrating with leading conference services and bridges such as Cisco, Lifesize, Zoom, Polycom, Vidyo and Sony to retain and share valuable knowledge, engage employees, improve communication and support a culture of collaboration.
Sonic Foundry’s unique approach to collaboration capture leverages all of the advanced capabilities of Mediasite, including:
- Streaming Unified Communications: Invite Join as a participant to your video call to automatically record and deliver multipoint H.323 video synchronized with H.239 content
- Complete Video Lifecycle Management: Centrally store recorded video calls alongside other enterprise video and apply content retention rules to manage the video lifecycle
- Intelligent Publishing: Smart routing automatically uploads recordings to Mediasite and built-in security guarantees videos are only seen by the intended audience
- Search and Navigation: Mediasite SmartSearch finds any spoken word or slide text, allowing you to quickly navigate video
- Powerful Analytics: Track viewing activity for any recorded call or user, identify viewer engagement with intensity maps highlighting most viewed segments, see system-wide content viewership
“There’s increasing demand for video solutions to capture, stream and manage the collaboration that happens in today’s workplace and classrooms. Join is the solution to meet to rising expectations of employees for effective, seamless video tools to do business,” said Rob Lipps, executive vice president, Sonic Foundry.
Mediasite Join offers flexible deployment options, including the cloud-based Mediasite Join service for simplified deployment or on-premises Mediasite Join software. Both options seamlessly publish recorded video calls to Mediasite Video Cloud or Mediasite Video Platform.
Sonic Foundry will be showcasing Mediasite Join at ISE on 7-10 February, Booth #11-D130. For more information, visit www.sonicfoundry.com/mediasite/capture/mediasite-join/.
About Sonic Foundry®, Inc.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Madison, Wis., Sonic Foundry (NASDAQ: SOFO) is dedicated to transforming how the world works and learns through innovative and scalable technology solutions. We help customers maximize the value of their video initiatives and infrastructure while leveraging our expertise and global footprint to help unlock a smarter, more connected world for learners, workers, and entrepreneurs everywhere. Sonic Foundry’s family of brands includes Mediasite®, Video Solutions, Vidable® and Global Learning Exchange™ which are trusted by thousands of educational institutions, corporations, and health care organizations in dozens of countries around the world. For more information on how Sonic Foundry’s solutions can empower you and your organization to seize today’s opportunities as well as those of the future, visit www.sonicfoundry.com.
© 2023 Sonic Foundry, Inc. Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of Sonic Foundry, Inc. or their respective owners.